Exposed hook drop shot rigging excels in sparse cover areas but how do you prevent your rig from snagging around grass and woody cover? Bass pro Matt Lee shares his 2 go-to methods for drop shotting around cover ranging from thick to sparse.
-Strike King KVD Dream Shot: https://wired2.fish/KVD-DreamShot
-Gamakatsu Aaron Martens TGW Drop Shot Hook: https://wired2.fish/DropShotHook
-Owner Cover Shot Worm Hooks: https://wired2.fish/CoverShotHook
-Roboworm Rebarb Hooks: https://wired2.fish/RebarbHook
The first method excels around heavier cover typically reserved for Texas rigging, and the other, an excellent compromise between weedless performance and higher hooking percentages. Experiment with both and you’ll learn to quickly select the best for the circumstances.
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL