When it comes to fishing boat tackle storage, most anglers have their preferred methods of keeping things at arms reach. Having a system that allows you quick and easy access to all of your fishing gear will mean you spend more time catching fish. Professional bass angler Jeff Gustafson runs us through his preferred boat organization methods in his Lund 2075 Pro-V Bass.
Featured Fishing Gear:
• Tackle Storage Options: https://wired2.fish/PlanoProductsTW
• Lund 2075 Pro-V Bass Boat: https://wired2.fish/LundProV-BassBoat-2075
• Mercury 250hp Pro XS FourStroke: https://wired2.fish/MercuryProXS
Gustafson uses a combination of waterproof boxes to store anything from fishing tackle to emergency tools. With the massive storage compartments in his Lund 2075 Pro-V Bass, he can haul everything for a full season of professional tournament fishing.
You can check out a full walk-through of Gussy’s tournament rig here: https://wired2.fish/2075WalkThrough
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL