Chris Zaldain has built a reputation in professional bass fishing by going against the common generalities. In this video, he talks about how he fishes a hard jerkbait around shallow grass in competitions because he knows the bass have seen a lot of spinnerbaits, swim jigs and topwaters but not many jerkbaits in these same locations.
He also introduces us to the new Megabass Oneten Max LBO (Linear Bearing Oscillator). This slightly larger jerkbait has the new weight transfer system that not only allows you to bomb super long casts but you can also be very accurate and maneuver it around cover up shallow.
FISHING GEAR USED:
● Megabass Oneten Max LBO (https://wired2.fish/110MAXLBO)
● Megabass Destroyer FMJ Rod (https://wired2.fish/MegabassDestroyerCastingRod)
● Shimano Chronarch MGL (https://wired2.fish/ChronarchMGL)
● 20-pound Monofilament (https://wired2.fish/TWMono)
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL