FEATURED FISH FINDER:
-Humminbird ICE HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G3: https://wired2.fish/HumminbirdIceHELIX7
Backing up fish finder navigation data such as waypoints to external media is an overlooked yet critical function to ensure data is preserved in case of disaster (think theft, accidental delete, etc.).
Multi-species guru Andy Walls of Thousand Lakes Sporting Goods walks us through the simple process of exporting navigation data from a Humminbird ICE HELIX 7 and importing it to another HELIX.
In additional to nav data redundancy, transferring waypoints to other head units provides anglers the same waypoint data between boats, kayaks or ice fishing units. It keeps you on your spots year-round regardless of watercraft or mode of transport used.
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL