Most truck owners tow a variety of trailer types but often overlook achieving a level and balanced tow, compromising both safety and equipment. Wired2Fish contributor, Joe Nelson from Joe’s Garage, demonstrates the value of using adjustable height trailer hitches to achieve a level trailer position and how to balance your payload for smooth trailering.
• B&W Tow & Stow Trailer Hitch: https://wired2.fish/BW-TowAndStow-Hitch
Adjustable height, multi-ball hitches allow you to connect to a variety of trailers with a single hitch. As Nelson points out, you can mount an adjustable hitch in the up or down position, providing several inches or even feet of leveling adjustability. Nelson walks through the leveling process followed by connecting the trailer coupler to the ball, safety chains, and why the surge brake cable (if equipped) needs to attach to the hitch and not the safety chains. Lastly, Nelson explains the importance of balancing the trailer load over the axle(s), and how to check for balance using your eye or a level.
• Toyota Tundra Full-Size Truck, SR5 w/ TRD Off-Road Package
• Denver Rod Vault ST: https://wired2.fish/DenverRodVaultST
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL