The best outdoor pants on the market have gotten better and one simple change has made these much more versatile. Fjallraven has taken the tried and true Vidda Pros / Barent Pros and have added vents to each side of the legs – it’s a game changer and allows for these pants to be worn in more adverse conditions comfortably.
This is Luke’s Agenda Free Review of the Fjallraven Ventilated Vidda Pro Trousers.
Merch Store :
Want to support TOGR, buy a shirt, hoodie, hat, etc.
Merch Store : https://the-outdoor-gear-review.myspreadshop.com/
Want to send something to TOGR?
TOGR – PO Box 111
7378 Old US 421 S
Deep Gap, NC 28618
Note : I Don’t Live Here 😀
Real Review Fjällräven Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers : https://amzn.to/3YZb0Ap
Additional Links :
Camera Gear :
– Sony A7IV : https://amzn.to/3vWtLHR
– Sony 20mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3AcFq80
– Sony 35mm 1.8 Lens : https://amzn.to/3BFs8iZ
– SIRUI Carbon Fiber Travel 5C Tripod : https://amzn.to/3BEahZX
– Batteries : https://amzn.to/3geFtG5
– Rode VideoMic Pro Plus Mic : https://amzn.to/3iZMqMO
– Old Navy Shirt : oldnavy.com
– Vasque Juxt Multi-Sport Shoes : https://amzn.to/3DbNTK9
– Darn Tough Socks : https://amzn.to/3mx20A5
– Arcteryx Conveyor Belt : https://amzn.to/3QSnzsi
– Patagonia Men’s Micro D Full Zip Sweater : https://www.patagonia.com/product/mens-micro-d-fleece-jacket/26171.html
– Smartwool Merino Wool Hat : : https://amzn.to/3feJv0Y
– IO Merino Wool Mask : No Longer Available
– Knit Gloves Base :
– Permethrin for Clothing and Gear : https://amzn.to/37V3FvQ
– Kershaw Cryo II Folding Knife : https://amzn.to/2Sej6aD
– Garmin Instinct Solar GPS Watch : https://amzn.to/3GvkPMC
– Oakley Sunglasses : https://amzn.to/2WcOGYm
If you purchase anything from the links above, you will be supporting the channel through a small commission on Amazon. Thank you for the support and remember, TOGR is 100% Agenda Free.
100% Agenda Free :
This channel is Agenda Free and is fully supported by the viewers.
Support TOGR through Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/TOGR
Support TOGR through YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpmbA7yNOl7aTj_ffkaWWag/join
Fjallraven Ventilated Vidda Pro Trousers – Review
Price : $135 at the time of filming
Weight : 1.2lbs
Versions : men’s and women’s
Men’s is available in;
Women’s is available in one length only from what I understand.
Sizes : 42 to 60 – those are euro sizes; a 42 is a 28.5” waist, a 60 is 42.5” waist.
Materials : G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Reinforcement areas : Knees
Fixed length but can be hemmed if needed.
Adjustable leg endings
Review Pros :
Vents work very well and they are very long which means that you can get a lot of air flow to cool down and to regulate your temp while engaging in your outdoors activities. They really do make all the difference in the world
This version of the Vidda Pros has a stretch crotch which makes some movements easier than previous versions
Incredibly tough – have handled all of my use and abuse without any issues.
One pair of pants can literally last years and years. I’ve had these since last year and they continue to look brand new and have taken all of the abuse that I have put them through.
Lower waist is awesome for backpacking as your harness will go above your belt if you wear one. This makes for a more comfortable backpacking experience.
Lots of pockets
Can be waxed….if you wish go through that process.
Belt loops are great for hanging items…
Review Cons :
Vents expose a ton of leg so you will need think about how far you are going to open them and where. I’ve had them completely open before while hiking and can come across other hikers only to notice after talk to them for a bit that I showed them my underwear and a lot of leg.
No rear wallet pocket
the G-1000 material still holds in a lot of heat so for the hottest of conditions, you may want to go with something more breathable and airy.
Material doesn’t stretch all that much
Web Site : http://www.theoutdoorgearreview.com
Come Join Us on Facebook, Twitter Instagram :
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Outdoor-Gear-Review/281509538652229
Twitter : https://twitter.com/OutdoorGearRev
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/theoutdoorgearreview/