Bladed jigs are deadly when fished through grass but prone to periodic fowling. Mark Daniels Jr. shares a quick bait modification tip that reduces snagging grass while more closely resembling baitfish.
Removing the skirt on your bladed jigs is a fast way to reduce bulk, which in turn makes the bait more streamlined. Pairing the ChatterBait with a baitfish-imitating plastic adds fish-triggering profile and realism as it snakes through and deflects off cover.
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL