Whether you’re a professional angler or a weekend warrior, your boat is where a lot of tackle management occurs — this includes keeping casting reels spooled with fresh line. Wired2Fish contributor Jeff “Gussy” Gustafson shares his in-boat system for re-spooling casting reels using a simple and innovative product that eliminates line twist while tucking out of the way when not in use.
• Spool Stix Line Winding System:https://wired2.fish/SpoolStix
• Seaguar InvisX Fluorocarbon, 20lb Test: https://wired2.fish/SeaguarInvizX
• Shimano Metanium MGL 150 B Casting Reel: https://wired2.fish/ShimanoMetanium150
• G. Loomis Conquest Casting Rod, 7′ Med Hvy 843C MBR: https://wired2.fish/GLoomisConquest
• Lund Boats 2075 Pro-V Bass: https://wired2.fish/Lund-2075-Pro-VBassBoat
Additionally, Gussy discusses how fresh fluorocarbon fishing line improves fishing overall. He also shares a few pointers for reducing line waste by maintaining some backing, connecting the new line using a blood knot, and advising on how far to fill a spool for maximum casting distance and line retrieve speed.
Wired2fish is one of the most popular recreational fishing brands in the world. We have an extensive library of freshwater fishing tips, fun fishing videos, fishing tackle reviews and a lot more. We post some of the coolest fishing pictures and videos on our social channels. If you love fishing and are wired2fish like we are, we’d love to have you be a part of our community! #bassfishing #wired2fish #fishing
SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing tips! ►► https://goo.gl/44UcI6
• Come Fishing with Us! ►► https://goo.gl/ofGwBq
• Our Most Popular Fishing Tips! ►► https://goo.gl/A0MvJb
• Bass Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/bnPXPv
• Crappie and Panfish Fishing Videos! ►► https://goo.gl/u3KlQ4
• All our Playlists! ►► https://goo.gl/A7HEkY
• Wear Your Love of Fishing with Pride! ►► https://goo.gl/rlglKF
FOLLOW US HERE AS WELL